An at-home modelling mask inspired by Korean spa facials with a fun twist. The texture "locks" in Vitamin A and Dr. Jart's specialized OxyForce™ Cellular Active for skin that looks plumped, filled, firm, and radiant.
- Combine, SHAKE, and apply; fun to make, fun to use, instant results!
- Contains powerhouse ingredients such as retinol, adenosine, ceramide, as well as bergamot oil, jojoba oil, witch hazel extract, and sage leaf extract to wrap skin in comfort
HOW TO USE
1. Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
2. Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
3. Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
4. Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
5. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
7. Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
8. Follow with your skincare routine.
Precautions: Product must be applied within two to three minutes after mixing.
-Vitamin A (retinol): Helps firm skin for a powerful anti-aging effect.
-OxyForce™ Cellular Active (Perfluorodecalin): Helps support natural collagen synthesis, improves skin firmness, and enhances radiance.
STEP 01 Super Booster:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 02 Firming Liquid Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perfluorodecalin, Cyanocobalamin, Sucrose Palmitate, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.